Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mambo Mixed Punch

Today's project was a card for a swap with demonstrators of my upline and one of my downline. I went with simple, which, if you know me, you know that's hard.

I started with Melon Mambo cs and ran it through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder. I used the scallop border punch on Basic Black cs. I stamped one of the flowers from Mixed Bunch set in Melon Mambo onto Pink Pirouette cs and punched it out with the Blossom Punch.

I popped up the flower with a dimensional and it's ready for whatever sentiment is needed.


Supplies:
paper: whisper white, melon mambo, basic black, pink pirouette
ink: melon mambo
stamps: Mixed Bunch (#125537 clear, #125535 wood)
other: Perfect polka dot embossing folder (#117335), Blossom Punch (#125603), Scallop Border punch (#11988), dimensionals

Thanks for looking! Check back on Monday for a new project featuring the new Paper Doily sizzlet

Stampin Blessings,
Michele

1 comment:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Love the colors and simplicity of this card!! Beautiful stamping!!