Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Treat

Today's project is one we made at my workshops last month. It's called a Matchbook because it opens like a matchbook. It's a quick and easy treat project that can be made for any holiday or occasion.
I used Chocolate Chip for the base and cut it 3"x 8 1/2". It is then scored at 5" & 1" on the long side. Fold at the score lines and staple your treat to the 1" section about half way (a flat type treat is best such as small M&M bags). I then covered the front with Real Red dp from the Brights Paper stack. The strawberry is from the new set, P.S. I Love You. I used my SU markers to color the image and stamped on Confetti White cs. I punched it with the 1 3/8" circle punch and adhered to a Pear Pizzazz scallop circle (1 3/4"). The heart is the smallest heart of the Heart Framelits. The inside sentiment is also from the P.S. I Love You set on Confetti White and punched with the Decorate Label punch.

This little treat is perfect for a child's valentines.

Supplies:
paper - Choc. Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Confetti White, Brights Stack
ink - Real Red, Choc. Chip, Pear Pizzazz
stamp - P.S. I Love You (125462 clear, 125460 wood)
other - stapler, Hearts Framelits (125599), 1 3/8" circle punch (119860), 1 3/4" scallop circle punch (119854), decorative label punch (120907)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Stampin Blessings!
Michele

No comments: