Monday, September 24, 2012

Stampin Up! Regional Convention

OMG!  I went to my first Stampin Up! regional convention this past Saturday and it was fabulous!  Of course, I knew it would be because it was Stampin Up!  First let me share what I made for swapping. 
I used the Northern Flurry embossing folder and the Ornament Keepsake stamp set and matching framelit dies.  The base as well as the larger stamped ornament uses Riding Hood Red.  The small ornament is in Gumball Green (LOVE this shade of green).  They are "hanging" with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine and popped up with dimensionals. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs stamp set.  I had so much fun swapping with other demonstrators.  Reminded me of Girl Scouts when my troop girls would make swaps and trade them at Around the World Day.  Anyway, I swapped with lots and lots of demonstrators and I will post some of my fellow demonstrators' creations later this week. So check back! 

Let's get back to convention.  Bonnie Thurman from Stampin Up! was our MC and she was fabulous!  We had several other Stampin Up! staff members sharing tips, tricks and projects as well as some demonstrators.  I loved learning about some of the products I haven't used yet like the shimmer paints and spritzers.  I will definitely be using them in a workshop soon. 

Let's not forget the make-in-takes and prize patrols!  Love Stampin Up! 

So, my first Stampin Up! convention was a blast and I really hope I can go to convention next summer. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Michele

No comments: