Monday, October 8, 2012

Floral District cards


I have a couple of cards to share today.   They both used the dsp, Floral District.  I sometimes have trouble using dsp that is a bold or large print so I've found that small portions usually work best.  I simply cut a 5 1/4"x4" piece and cut a diagnol.  So now I have another piece to use on another card.


The Rich Razzleberry cs was embossed with the stripes embossing folder but it's hard to tell form the photos. 

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Four Frames, Delightful Dozen, Elementary Elegance (retired SAB)
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Floral District dsp, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Stripes EF, Decorative Label punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, dimensionals

Have you heard?  For a limited time, you can get individual stamps from three of teh word sets. This is something Stampin Up is trying out.  The word sets are Word Play, Perfectly Penned, and Seasonal Sayings.  You can find the individual stamp prices and order numbers here.  

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed my projects today and are inspired to get inky! Please take a moment to say hi before you leave.

Happy Stampin'! 
Michele 

No comments: