Monday, October 1, 2012

Sea Shells by the Sea Shore

I was a scrapper before a stamper and it has been difficult for me to combine the two.  I am challenging myself to do that though.  I took my two girls plus a friend each to the beach this summer. Yep, me and FOUR teenage girls!  They were great though.  I was so ready to feel the sand between my toes that I had to make this scrapbook page before we left for the beach.  I got this stamp set, By the Seashore, specifically for beach pages. 

I used Baja Breeze for the base but the photo doesn't look like it.  The shells were stamped on Sahara Sand cs in Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, More Mustard and Cajun Craze.  I used the masking technique for all the shells.  The crab was stamped a second time, cut out and popped up on top of the one in the border.  The three shells in the top corner are popped up also.  Now, to get some photos printed and put on the page. 

Supplies: 
Stamp set:  By the Seashore
Ink: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
paper: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze and Sahara Sand
Other: dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Stampin'
Michele

No comments: