Saturday, October 20, 2012

SU Stars Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stampin Up Stars Fall Blog Hop!  You should have come from Denise Foor's blog. Wasn't her fall project great!   If this is your first stop, not a problem, just jump on and enjoy!  
 
I have a fabulous fall scrapbook page spread and fall card to share with you today.  First the scrapbook pages.  I used the woodgrain embossing folder for the fence and the extra large oval punch, 1 3/8" circle punch and 1 1/4" circle punch for the pumpkins.  I used the branch from the Bird Builder punch for the pumpkin vines.
 

To make the pumpkins, punch three of the shapes and sponge the edges then layer.  Very easy but oh so cute!  The nails on the fence was the 1/16" punch.  I also lightly sponged the fence to bring out the woodgrain.  You could also use the new Core'dinations paper in the Holiday catalog for the fence and lightly sand it.   The letters were cut with my Cricut. 


This is a very easy fall card to make.  I punched 1 1/4" squares from three of the prints from Comfort Cafe DSP.  I placed them on Early Espresso cs and embossed with the Square Lattice folder.  It was adhered to Saraha Sand base.  The sentiment is from Seasonal Sayings in the Holiday Catalog and stamped in Cajun Craze. 
 
I hope you enjoyed my projects today.  Now hop on over to Jackie Watson's page here and check out her vintage project!  It is fabulous!
 
Happy Stampin'!
Michele

11 comments:

Krafting Karen said...

Wonderful two page layout! The card is also very beautiful!

Denise Foor said...

Love your SB page...so colorful and cute! Perfect for my grandgirls.

Dawn said...

Michele--both projects are great! I'm not a scrapper, but I could use elements from you pages on a card! And the comfort cafe dsp really makes your card look rich in color! Thanks for sharing!

Charlotte said...

Love the scrapbook layout! I need to make one for my kids pumpkin picking this year! I love all the embossing on your card as well!

Renees Stampin Corner said...

Very pretty layout!

Brenda Hugar said...

Absolutely fell in love with the scrapbook pages. That fence is great.

Your card is gorgeous -- I NEVER think of doing stuff like this, I need to get out of my box, lol.

Jackie Watson said...

I just love your scrapbook pages, the pumpkins are so cute. I learn something new everytime I do one of these bloghops. Thanks for sharing.

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Love your SB page layout! Very nice. Card is very pretty as well!

Janice said...

What a great idea for a scrapbook page, love the colors and the design. Your card is so pretty, love the textures.

Robin Messenheimer / Robin's Craft Room said...

I love that scrap layout! I get to see three of my grandkids around Halloween, and may have enough photos to do a few of these pages! Thanks so much!

Kelly said...

Love the details. The SB LO is adorable! and embossing the squares for the card 'made' the card. Great items, Michele!