Thursday, January 24, 2013

Conversation Hearts for a Sweet Friend

To start off my showcase of Valentine's projects, I have a sweet treat to share. This is a project the ladies that attended my playdays this month made.  I picked up boxes of the conversation hearts candies and we dressed them up with fabulous Stampin' Up products.
 
We used Pool Party cardstock to cover the box on three sides.   I used our wonderful Sticky Strip (red tape) to adhere the box to the cardstock.  A strip of Riding Hood Red 3/8" taffeta ribbon was added to the front and back and then covered with dp from More Amore DSP in the Spring mini catalog.  I cut out a heart from the laser cut hearts sheet from the same DSP pack.  The 'Sweet Friend' sentiment is from the You Are Loved stamp set and it was punched with the Modern Label punch and popped up with dimensionals. 
 

Here it is opened.   Now, wouldn't you rather received this dressed up version instead of just the plain box?
 
 
I hope you enjoyed today's project and I would to hear what you think about it.  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: