Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Celebrate Sentimental

This is one of the projects my customers made this month at my playdays.  I love this stamp set! I cased a card from fellow SU demonstrator, Nanci Siegrist.  I couldn't find a blog for her to link to but wanted to give her credit for the inspiration.  This card also meets the challenge requirements for LateNight Stampers weekly challenge #210
 
I used Very Vanilla cs and Early Espresso cs and stamped in Early Espresso.  I also sponged all the edges with Early Espresso to give it an aged look to match the bicycle stamp. 
 
Did I mention that this stamp set is FREE?  Yep,it's a Sale-A-Bration stamp set and through March 22, you can receive it FREE with a $50 purchase!  There are lots of other FREE SAB product too, so be sure to check it out. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Michele

4 comments:

Kris Sobolik said...

This stamp set looks so great with sponging and the First Edition dsp - love your card. Thanks for joining the LNS challenge!

Marti Crapo said...

I saw the card on LNS Challenge and loved it. Had to come see more. What a wonderful serene and sophisticated look using that set. It's very classy. Marti

Jonia said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us this week at LNS!

inkedx2 said...

What a super vintage card! Love it. Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Robbie