Monday, July 8, 2013

Magical Masking Tape technique

A couple of weeks ago I saw a technique used on a card that was really cool.  Here is the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers.  It uses masking tape or painter's tape.  I used the green Frog Tape for my card. 


I love this technique and plan on using it a lot more.  The ink colors are Pool Party, So Saffron and Wild Wasabi.  The card stock is Wild Wasabi and Whisper White.  I stamped the image from Thoughts & Prayers and embossed with black embossing powder. The tape may leave some residue on the paper when removed so if you emboss, be sure to use the embossing buddy before stamping.  I forgot on my first card and had black powder stuck along the edges of the inked strips.


Stampin Up has a great special for July.   Buy 3 packs of DSP and get a 4th pack FREE!  Click on the catalog to order your's today!
 
Have a Stampin' good day!
Michele

No comments: