Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pumpkin Indigo Mosiac Madness

I love the Mosiac Madness stamp set and it's even better that there is a punch AND embossing folder to match!  Love it when Stampin Up does this! 
This card was inspired by SU demonstrator Diane Vander Galien (her card was inspired by Demo Janet Hill)  I used a whisper white card base layered with Island Indigo (so happy that color is in the new line up!) and then another layer of whisper white.  I adhered a 2" wide banner flag in Island Indigo to the WW cs and embossed with the Mosiac Madness embossing folder.  Then added a banner flag in pumpkin pie dsp from the Quatrefancy DSP pack and a Silver Glimmer flag.  Stamped image in Island Indigo and Pumpkin pie and added silver brads in the center. These were popped up with dimensionals.  The Happy Birthday is from Itty Bitty Banners and cut with matching framelit. This was a card we did at my June playday.  I pre-cut the flags and below is a card I made with the pieces from the notch that was cut.
 
 A cute Happy birthday card using leftovers.  I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig and Fabulous Phrases for the Happy Birthday. 


Stampin' Up special for July!!  Buy 3 packs of DSP and get a 4th pack FREE! Click on the catalog on the right side to order today!

 
Have an Inky day!
Michele

No comments: